Welcome to the Fishy FAQ!
If your question is not answered here, please feel free to visit the Fishy Forum and ask it there!
You must have the latest Flash plug-in to play this game. You may get it here.
- Unfortunately, no. A save option was never implemented into the game.
- Not in the online version, however, the version on the XGenStudios Classics Collection CD has a pause option.
- There are no plans for a sequal at this time, but don't rule it out. After our current projects are finished, who knows what's in store!
- No... They are just there for effect.
- Simply use the up, down, left, and right arrows to move your fish around and eat fish that are smaller than you are! For more information on this, click on the Instructions button on the main Fishy menu!
- As big as the screen itself. Play the game to see for yourself!
- Clicking on the Q will adjust the visual quality of your game (If you are playing on a low end computer, changing the quality to low can improve game play drastically), and the speaker turns the sound on and off.
- The fish can eat each other from any direction! So watch your back!.. And your stomach, top, etc... =)