Welcome to the Castle FAQ!
If your question is not answered here, please feel free to visit the Castle Forum and ask it there!
Upkeep. If you do not keep enough money to pay for the upkeep before you hit OK to go onto the next round, you will lose your units. The price of each unit is 200 for 1 Wizard, 200 for 1 Archer, and 50 for 1 Builder.
- Castle is a never-ending game, meaning there is no end. There are an infinite number of levels.
- Yes! To use spell 1, simply push the number 1 or the letter A. For spell 2, the number 2 or the letter S and for spell 3, the number 3 or the letter D.
- To kill the big stick men, you must use the Wizard's spells or Archers. Also, demolition men will do the job.
- You must convert an enemy, then once he is converted, click on the actual man at the top of your screen. He will then march away from you castle with dynamite strapped to him. To detonate him, simply click on him.
- Right click the game and select settings. If you are using Flash player 6, there will be a picture of a folder; click this. It will say "How much information can xgenstudios.com store on your computer". Slide the bar until it says 100 KB to the right of the bar. Now your game will save.
- Right click the game and select 'settings'. Click on the picture of the folder. Click the 'Never' check-box and click 'OK'. Uncheck 'Never' and drag the slider to 100 KB. Click 'close'.